As a cannabis enjoyer looking to take advantage of the beneficial sides of marijuana, there may be no better option than a topical. Cannabis topicals are made specifically for external body application and are becoming an increasingly popular option for medical marijuana patients and adult-enjoyers seeking relief from body discomfort.
A study in 2019 reported that cannabis topicals make up 17% of the market, and that number is growing. If you’re new to these revolutionary formulas—either as a long-time consumer or a newbie to the industry—you can count on the experts at Hana Dispensaries to guide you to the best cannabis topicals available in Arizona.
What is a Cannabis Topical?
A cannabis topical is a product infused with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD) for localized relief of pain and soreness. In essence, cannabis topicals are an effective way to enjoy the benefits of marijuana by applying it directly to your skin.
Unlike other forms of cannabis consumption, the effects of topicals are non-psychoactive, which means they do not produce the euphoric “high” often associated with THC. Concentrations of CBD help formulate cannabis topicals. These cannabis topicals are widely researched for their calming health benefits. Cannabis topicals are ideal for anyone seeking a therapeutic rather than cerebral experience with cannabis.
Hana Dispensaries offers an impressive range of cannabis topicals for sale, depending on whether you are shopping our Phoenix menu or our Green Valley menu. Look for the following cannabis topicals the next time you visit one of our Arizona locations:
- Bath – Pamper yourself in the bathtub with cannabis-infused Bath Bombs or Soak.
- Gels – A lightweight, non-greasy formula with fast-acting properties.
- Ointments – Made with cannabis oil to target pain and discomfort, also known as a salve
- Creams – Great for moisturizing, creams are a skincare product with a heavier consistency.
- Lotions – Fluid-like and hydrating, lotions are perfect for everyday use.
- Soaps – A topical cleansing bar that fights acne and maintains healthy skin
- Roll-Ons – Target temples and pressure points with a THC/CBD roll-on oil
- Intimates – Offered as lubricants or massage oils.
- Patches – A transdermal patch works by releasing THC/CBD through your skin into your bloodstream, producing long-lasting effects.
Benefits of Using Cannabis Topicals
Cannabis consumers enjoy using cannabis topicals for a variety of reasons. Topicals effectively treat localized pain without any dose limitations, meaning you can apply your topicals as often as needed. It’s easy to experiment with and try a combination of cannabis topical formulas because there is no risk of impairment. It’s no wonder CBD-based cannabis topicals are one of the fastest-growing product formats on the market, projected to reach $4.5 billion in sales by 2025.
Need a few more reasons to add cannabis topicals into your lifestyle? Consider the following health issues that Cannabis Topicals can help:
- Muscle Soreness
Why Hana is the Best Choice for Cannabis Topicals
Remember that cannabis topicals offer different benefits depending on their ingredients and formulations. With so many potential ways to apply topicals and manage discomfort, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. The friendly and knowledgeable budtenders at Hana Dispensaries are well-informed on our high-quality cannabis topicals and can steer you toward a relief that works for you!
For example, here are some of the highest-rated formulas we carry:
- MÜV Soothing Sports Gel THC/CBD 1:1 100mg – For Muscle Aches and Pain
- Sublime Brands Original Bath Soak THC 50 mg – Tension Relieving Essential Oil Blend
- MÜV Transdermal Patch THC 20 mg – 72 Hour Extended Release
If you’ve never tried cannabis topicals before, we highly encourage you to consider one of the excellent formulas available for sale in Phoenix and Green Valley through Hana Dispensaries. From managing your specific pain relief needs to helping you de-stress after a long day to just experimenting with new forms of cannabis, there are plenty of reasons to introduce yourself to cannabis topicals. It just might even change your life!